27 Mar 2015

Casual Friday


Fridays are for leather jackets and oversized shirts.

Sharing a quick look I wore while visiting Malahide Castle - perfect for walking around the gardens and devouring some sweet delights! This is a prime example of my go-to casual look. If you took away all of my clothes and left me with a leather jacket, skinny jeans and a pair of boots... I'd probably be upset, but at least I'd be left with my staples! Haha.

Accessorised with this awesome statement ring, classic Rayban aviators and a quirky D&G watch I've had for years! The best thing about wearing basics is getting to accessorise.

Hope you all have a great weekend!
XO, G.






WHAT I'M WEARING

SHIRT: RIVER ISLAND
JACKET: ZARA
RING:
WATCH: D&G
JEANS: TOPSHOP
SUNGLASSES: RAYBAN


Follow Me Fellas & Felines!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Grace D | All rights reserved.
Custom Blog Design by pipdig