18 Mar 2015

Striped



Hi Guys!

Just sharing a quick look from last weekend! I wore this striped shift dress from Zara out to dinner on Friday evening. It's such an easy dress to wear, there's no thinking with it at all - throw it on with your favourite sandals and accessorise 'til your hearts content! I've been styling this dress in a super casual way recently, pairing it with some quirky ballet flats for a more daytime wearable look, so it was nice to go for something a little more dressy! It's definitely one of those pieces that can take you from day to night! Can you tell I was making the most of a little jump in the temperature? Haha.

I'm also a little obsessed with statement necklaces at the minute. I picked this one up in a boutique in town earlier in the week and it's not had much down time since.

I'll leave details of the outfit below if you'd like to know where anything's from!
Hope you're all having a great week!

XO, G.










WHAT I WORE

DRESS: ZARA
SANDALS: RIVER ISLAND (Similar HERE & HERE
CLUTCH: ANYA HINDMARCH (Similar HERE
NECKLACE: ME-ME BOUTIQUE
BANGLE: MAWI


Follow Me Fellas & Felines!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Grace D | All rights reserved.
Custom Blog Design by pipdig