9 Mar 2015

Day Time Glam


Don't you just love when you get to take your time doing your makeup?

I don't know if it's something to do with me chopping my hair (check out my Insta or FB for better snaps) or not but I've been getting super sick of my makeup routine lately - it's too samey samey for my liking but when you need to get things done it does the job. Haha. So, in order to get me out of my rut I decided to strap myself to my makeup chair (slight exaggeration, it doesn't take much persuasion when I have the time. Haha.) and forced myself to do something a little different.

I had no plan or any form of inspiration when I started out but I found myself reaching for a LOT of products that I was completely obsessed with last Summer (I'm living for the warmer weather, so maybe that's why). At the minute I'm really feeling a fresh makeup look, especially softer eyes - yes, I'm still in my 'say no to liner' phase - so I opted for fluttery lashes and smoked out shadows with warm undertones. Last Summer I also went through a phase of wearing lashes every day... I can feel the obsession returning. Haha.

Sometimes I feel like steering clear of dark liners really opens up my eyes - honestly, I've been getting weirdly paranoid about wearing gel liner recently. Haha. But in saying that, I do still love a good smokey eye!

Is this something you would wear during the day?
What's your go-to everyday makeup look?

Let me know in the comments!
I'll pop a product list down below!

Also, I was thinking of filming a tutorial of how I'm styling my hair at the minute! Let me know if this is something you'd like to see. :)

XO, G.




I USED:

Base
Magic Cream - Charlotte Tilbury
YSM Foundation (49 & 50) - Inglot
Full Cover Concealer (5 & 7) - Make Up For Ever
Loose Powder (11) - Inglot
Filmstar Bronze & Glow - Charlotte Tilbury

Eyes
Primer Potion (Eden) - Urban Decay
'Blanc Type', 'Uninterrupted' & 'Brown Script' Shadows - MAC
'100' Lashes - Eylure

Lips
'Spice' Liner - MAC
'Patisserie' Lipstick - MAC



Follow Me Fellas & Felines
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Grace D | All rights reserved.
Custom Blog Design by pipdig