4 Feb 2015

Waterworks


Black, black and more black - and throw in some grey for good measure. It may officially be the beginning of Spring but it's still ridiculously cold in this corner of the planet, therefore I am in no way ready to open the more colourful side of my closet (the little part of it that exists - haha) just yet.

Yesterday was all about staying warm & stylish at the same time. I'm all over statement coats at the minute and this textured coat is amazing example of my little obsession - throw it on over some great  wardrobe basics and you immediately amp up your look. I paired mine with some leather look trousers and a fab two-toned tee. While the shorter sleeve is one of my favourite features of the coat, I'm not ready just yet to bare my arms in this weather, so I threw on my favourite pair of long gloves from N. Peal. I topped the whole look off with this adorable beanie to give it a more laid back vibe.

Hope you're all having a great week! I'm currently wrapped up at home trying to get through some work. Has it snowed where you are yet?

XO, G.











WHAT I'M WEARING:
Coat | D&G
T-Shirt | Karen Millen
Jeans, Boots & Beanie | River Island
Bag | LV


Follow Me Fellas & Felines!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Grace D | All rights reserved.
Custom Blog Design by pipdig