12 Feb 2015

Gilet.


You know when people say, 'She must have got dressed in the dark.' Well funny enough, this morning I did. My old pals at the ESB decided to turn off the electricity for maintenance work which left me in a bit of a pickle when it came to pulling an outfit - thank god for the torch on iPhones. Needless to say I spent the majority of the day trying to connect to every wifi hotspot I could find.

If there's one thing I love it's having something that can automatically turn a pretty 'meh?!' outfit into something just a little more interesting. You know what that something is for me at the minute? This gorgeous ombre gilet - it practically rolls style and comfort all into one piece (yes, it's super cosy). I love the fact that it's not as structured as most gilets - for me that makes it a little extra luxe. This was one piece I knew I could rely on to give my outfit a bit of an umph this morning. I layered mine over a River Island leather-look jacket that I've literally had forever and paired it with my new laser cut white tee from VADA:K. 

I'm off to get some bits and pieces together for work this weekend! Hope you're all having a good week.

Oh, and I'd love to know your opinion on gilets - love 'em or hate 'em?
Let me know in the comments!

XO, G.














• WHAT I'M WEARING •
LEATHER JACKET | RIVER ISLAND (similar HERE in longer length)
GILET | MAX & MOI PARIS
TOP | VADA:K
JEANS | TOPSHOP
BOOTS | RIVER ISLAND
BAG | PRADA



Follow Me Fellas & Felines

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Grace D | All rights reserved.
Custom Blog Design by pipdig