2 Feb 2015

4 Things From January







This Cup: I never ever thought I'd turn out to be one of those people who obsesses over cups - yet here I am with a very large collection of cups taking up the kitchen cupboard. This is one of my favourites at the minute. As I'm also one of those people that obsesses over tea, the little quote sums up my life in general.

Honey Love' Lipstick: If you've seen any of my selfies on Instagram or Facebook lately, this is most likely what I've been wearing. It's such a lovely cross between grey, nude & blush. My makeup has taken a turn down minimal avenue this past month and I have to admit I'm loving it. I've been ditching liner and embracing a softer eye and bold / defined lip.

Paris: Need I say more. Paris is one of my favourite places in the world. This month, my boyfriend and I treated ourselves to a little weekend break away (you can catch up on all the snaps over on my Instagram account) and it was perfect. I love Paris at any time of the year but there's something about Paris in the Winter that gets me. It might be freekin' freezing at times but walking down the Seine - tea and crepe in hand - taking in the stunning architecture, discovering the cutest cafes and embracing the Parisian vibe is something I'll never get sick of.

Camel Coats: Camel coats are so so so perfect for Winter. I managed to nab this one from Zara (outfit post here) just before it sold out and believe me, it hasn't had much closet time this month. You can literally throw it on with next to anything and it automatically add's an air of chic to your look. The fact that it feels like a huge blanket is a plus too!

Hope you have a great & productive week. I'm currently sat on the floor of my sitting room trying to avoid the strongest beams of sunlight in the entire world that are turning the room into a sauna, but such is life. Haha. 

Make sure to let me know in the comments what you've been loving this month!

XO, G.


Follow Me Fellas & Felines!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Grace D | All rights reserved.
Custom Blog Design by pipdig