7 Jan 2015

ONE


It's official guys, grace'd turns one tomorrow.

I remember this day last year so clearly - sitting down (after being super sick over Christmas) to try and get a blog design perfect (and far from perfect it was) so that I could start posting the day after (check out my very first blog post HERE). I'd been mulling over the idea of starting a blog for forever as I'd been reading them for years and had always wanted somewhere to document my love of beauty and fashion... and the more interesting parts of my life. Haha. Finally, with a little push from the fam, I created my own little corner of the internet. 

Although I haven't been able to post as often as I'd have liked over the past year, I'm pretty proud of what I've accomplished. To be totally honest, I didn't think anyone would read my posts - so the fact that people come back here each time something new appears makes me so happy! 

Towards the end of year numero uno I even managed to force myself into posting more beauty / lifestyle / chatty content over on my YouTube channel - again, I'd always wanted to do it but had to give myself a little kick in the bum to actually start. I'm not sure if it's just because of the new year, but the idea of just taking the bull by the horns and going for things, no matter how stupid you feel, has been really appealing to me lately. If you never do it, then you'll always wonder what if!

I've set myself some pretty ambitious goals for 2015 when it comes to the blog and I'm super excited to start showing it some real attention! 

On that note, I'd love to hear from you what you'd like to see appear on the blog this year? More personal style posts? Reviews? Travel diaries? Whatever suggestions you've got, puhhlease throw them this direction (aka. let me know in the comments - haha).

As always, thank you so much for taking time out to read my posts & comment! You really make my day!
Lets hope this year has plenty of exciting things in store!

XO, G.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Grace D | All rights reserved.
Custom Blog Design by pipdig