16 Sept 2014

What's On My Face | Graduation Day Makeup


Hey Luvbuggss!

Today I'm back with another post for my mini graduation series (I'm also back with blonder hair and a new background, whadda ya think?). As promised, I've decided to recreate my Graduation Day makeup look with the aim of helping some of you lovelies who aren't too sure what's appropriate for the day - to be honest, I wasn't sure either until I started messing around with my makeup stash.

Graduation days call for photographs... a lot of photographs - so while your makeup should be natural, you also want it to stand out and look flawless on camera!


I spent a lot of time on my base, buffing my Inglot YSM foundation in well - highlighting and contouring are also my best friends when the cameras are on me, so I broke out a slightly lighter concealer to brighten up my face!

When it came to the eyes, I decided a really soft smoke was the best way to go - paired with some super black liner from The Balm (yes, it's my go to) and flirty lashes from Eylure, you really can't go wrong with this look. It makes just enough of a statement without going overboard!


On the lips I opted for my go to duo - Stone & Blankety from MAC. LOVE . LOVE . LOVE!


And here's a list of the products I used incase you'd like to recreate the look yourself!

Base
Foundation: Inglot YSM (50)
Concealer: MUFE Full Cover Concealer (5)
Loose Translucent Setting Powder
Contour: MAC 'Uninterrupted'

Eyes
Brow Kit: Benefit Browzings
Brow Bone: MAC 'Mylar'
Crease: Inglot 327 & 357 (Same on lower lash line)
Liquid Liner: The Balm 'Schwing'
Pencil Liner: MAC 'Feline'
Lashes: Eyelure 101's
Mascara: Maybelline 'The Falsies'

Lips
Liner: MAC 'Stone'
Lipstick: MAC 'Blankety'

Would you wear something like this for a graduation?
Let me know in the comments below!

XO, G.




Follow Me Fellas & Felines


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Grace D | All rights reserved.
Custom Blog Design by pipdig