14 Apr 2014

What's On My Face | Date Night Makeup


Just puttin' it out there... my fab college schedule doesn't really give me much of an opportunity to stray from my go to neutral makeup look. The hour I usually have before I run out the door to college is gold dust and straight up just isn't the time to start being experimental in the makeup department. So when I get the chance to switch up my makeup look a little, I take it and run...

Enter Date Night - On Friday I took a little jaunt to the cinema with my main man to check out the new Captain America movie, The Winter Soldier. Raise your hand if you're a fellow Marvel movie lover! This is the makeup look I came up with...


It's pretty much based around the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Sceptical as I was about picking it up, I finally did it last week. Honestly, I think the last time I used rose toned eyeshadows was 3 years ago and I wasn't sure if it was worth purchasing an entire palette full of them - but shock horror, I heart it! I think I've used it erryday since I've got it!


Don't get me wrong - it's still a pretty subtle look. I picked tones more on the mauve side and highlighted them with a pink glossy lip and blush. Usually I'm not much of a blush person, but there's just a little somethin' somethin' about spring that made me wanna give my blush a little lovin'.



 Here's all the lovely thangs I put on my face...

- Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (Primer) | Maybelline
- The Big Easy | Benefit
- Fit Me Concealer | Maybelline
- Sheer Finish Loose Powder | Bobbi Brown
- 'Hoola' Bronzer | Benefit
- 'Breath of Plum' Sheertone Blush | MAC
- Girl Meets Pearl | Benefit
- Browzings (Eyebrow Powder) | Benefit
- 'Eden' Eyeshadow Primer Potion | Urban Decay
- Naked 3 Palette | Urban Decay
- Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner | Rimmel
- Colour Show Eyeliner | Maybelline
- Scandaleyes Extreme Black Mascara | Rimmel
- 'Lychee Rose' Lipgloss | Dior Kiss

What's your go to makeup look for a date night?
Would you like me to review Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette?

XO, G. 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Grace D | All rights reserved.
Custom Blog Design by pipdig