30 Apr 2014

A Haul Bigger Than Your Face


Waddup Bloggers!

First of all, I'ma apologise for the lack of posts over the last couple of weeks. I know you all don't wanna listen to a long ass spiel, so to cut a long story short I've been locked away in my room finishing off college work for my last semester evaarrr. Although blogging was a very tempting method of procrastination, I resisted the urge!

As of Monday, I submitted my very last assignment and other than one exam in the middle of May, I'm freeeee!

Now with that outta the way, time to give my blog some TLC!


So what did I do as soon as I handed in my last paper? Some retail therapy... Duh!

Now don't judge me... some of this stuff has been sitting in my room for the last 3 weeks in anticipation of poppin' up on the blog in some shape or form! I just thought I'd group it all together in one huge collective haul for all you guysesss!

And just for your ease of reading I've grouped them all into categories... fancaayyy.


Numero Uno - Lip Products

... or lip product? haha. I've been on the lookout for awhile for a nude lipstick to primp my pout for Spring. I've had a thing with always having to wear something on my lips recently and all of my lipsticks are quite in yo' face, so I needed something a little more subtle for everyday wear.
Enter MAC's 'Creme Cup'.

This is a Cremesheen Lipstick so it's not crazy matte, which is perfect for what I was looking for. It's more on the pink side of the nude spectrum but isn't too overpowering. Real pretty for Spring gurls!


2 - Things I Put On My Face (Makeup)

If you've checked out the Date Night Look that I posted a little while ago, then you've already seen 3 of these products - soz guys, but here they are...


I also got my mitts on Chanel's Perfection Lumiere Velvet - which is the god of all foundations in my eyes at the minute - and the cult product for bloggers, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - which, thanks to a fab birthday giftcard from my gurls, I actually got for nothing. Did I luck out or what?

Lastly I was in need of a new primer. You'll all be as surprised as the MUA that I purchased it off to find out that The Porefessional, being one of Benefit's most popular products, was one of the few I had yet to try out. So I made my way home with it and it's now sitting pretty in my makeup stash. 


3 - More Things I Put On My Face (Skin Care)

I thought I'd try out the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Erryone knows this is supposedly the Bioderma dupe, so for a teenie tiny price tag I thought it'd be worth trying out.

To unclog all my faboosh pores I picked up the Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips and Soap and Glory's The Fab Pore 2-in-1 Facial Mask & Peel. Attempting to get my skin prepped for the Summer, ya'll know the drill!

My Kiehls moisturiser had just run out and I was in the market to try something new, so I picked up Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion +.

And lastly, I picked up some Eve Lom Eye Cream - went though a few samples of this stuff and lahhved it!


3 - Things I Put On My Nails

Drumroll pleasseeeee! I finally made the plunge and picked up some of Deborah Lippmann's polishes. This colour screams Spring to me... and can we just talk about the name for a minute? 'Build Me Up Buttercup' - I mean come on! Adorbs!
I also picked up the Hard Rock Base and Top Coat, cuz we don't need that pretty new polish to chip!

And breeeaath...
I think that's all - I hope that's all! haha. If you'd like me to review any of the gazillion products above I'll gladly do so, just sound off in the comments below!

XO, G.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Đau dạ dày không nên ăn gì?Như bạn đã biết hiện nay bệnh dạ dày và những bệnh đường tiêu hóa khác đều rất phổ biến trong đời sống như bệnh viêm đại tràng , viêm loét dạ dày..
    Đau dạ dày có nên ăn sữa chua?Song trong những nghiên cứu mới nhất, sữa chua có tác dụng rất tốt trong làm đẹp, hỗ trợ tiêu hóa trong đó có bệnh dạ dày. Cùng tìm hiểu trong bài viết dưới đây.
    Bệnh thoái hoá khớp gối nên ăn gì?Bệnh thoái hóa khớp gối do nguyên nhân lớn ở chế độ sống và tập luyện. Chế độ dinh dưỡng cho những người bị bệnh này cũng góp phần rất quan trọng trong việc điều trị và phòng bệnh
    Những thực phẩm tốt cho người đau dạ dàyBệnh đau dạ dày là bệnh phổ biến và ảnh hưởng rất nhiều đến sinh hoạt của người bị bệnh. Ngoài việc điều trị bệnh chế độ ăn rất quan trọng.
    Cây thần kỳ là cây gì có tác dụng gì?Dạo gần đây có nhiều người đổ xô đi tìm cây " thần kỳ", bởi mọi người bảo nhau rằng loại cây này có nhiều công dụng chữa trị bệnh vô cùng hiệu quả
    Củ năng là củ gì có tác dụng gì?Vậy bạn đã biết Củ năng là củ gì có tác dụng gì chưa? Hãy cùng mình khám phá bài viết dưới đây để được hiểu rõ hơn nhé!
    Cách chữa bệnh hen phế quản ở trẻ emHen phế quản là sự viêm mạn tính đường hô hấp, gây co thắt phế quản và tăng tiết dịch nhầy làm cho bệnh nhân khó thở.
    Lá trầu không có tác dụng chữa bệnh gì?Từ xưa, lá trầu không đã gắn liền với cuộc sống của người Việt Nam, đặc biệt là với những ông bà xưa hay dùng lá trầu, cau và vôi để ăn
    Cách chữa trị viêm lổ chân lông ở chânCạo, nhổ hoặc tẩy lông và vệ sinh da không đúng cách là nguyên nhân gây bệnh viêm lỗ chân lông. Sau khi cạo, nhổ lông đã khiến lông bị nhiễm trùng khiến các lỗ chân lông bị viêm nhiễm.
    Da khô bong tróc vào mùa đông phải làm sao?Gió mùa đông khiến da của chúng ta khô ráp, nứt nẻ bong tróc làm cho bạn mất tự tin khi giao tiếp
    Ung thư đại tràng là gì?Ung thư đại tràng ảnh hưởng lớn đến chức năng tiêu hóa của cơ thể. Ung thư đại tràng làm cho bệnh nhân khó khăn trong việc ăn uống và dinh dưỡng hàng ngày

    ReplyDelete

© Grace D | All rights reserved.
Custom Blog Design by pipdig